Dental Sleep Medicine Virginia Beach VA
Jeremy Shulman, DDS, MS
Dr. Jeremy Shulman D.D.S. M.S. maintains a private Periodontal and Sleep Apnea practice in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Dr. Shulman provides comfortable non-invasive treatment solutions for Sleep Apnea as recommended by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Our Oral Devices are easy to use and are recommended as a first choice treatment for patient’s with mild to moderate sleep apnea and for patient’s with severe apnea, who are unable to tolerate CPAP machines.
For many years Dr. Shulman has had a special interest in helping patients who suffer from Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea. He believes that great care must be taken when choosing the appropriate treatment, and that treatment should be focused on identification and control of causes (usually excessive relaxation of the tongue and palate toward the back of the throat during sleep).
- Member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine Member of both the Virginia Society of Sleep Medicine and the Virginia Society of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management
- Member of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Member of the American Headache Society Special Section on TMD and Orofacial Pain
- Academic degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Masters Degree (MS) in Periodontics